8051 25 MHz 8 kB flash 0.5 kB RAM 8-bit Busy Bee QFN20 MCU
|Temperature Range||-40 °C - 85 °C|
|Product Type||General Purpose|
- Buy 3000 for € 0,33 each and save 3%
- Buy 4500 for € 0,33 each and save 3%
Mindestbestellmenge: 1500 Stk.
Verpackungseinheit: 1500 Stk.
Silicon Labs - EFM8BB10F8G-A-QFN20R
The EFM8BB10F8G-QFN20 microcontrollers (MCUs) are built on top of a low power platform and operate at 25 MHz. The EFM8BB10F8G-QFN20 includes 8 kB Flash, 0.5 kB RAM, 16 Dig I/O Pins, 4 x 16-bit timers, 3 PCA Channels, -40 to 85ºC temperature range, 3x3mm QFN20 package, and additional communication peripherals.
These devices offer high-value by integrating advanced analog and communication peripherals into small packages, making them ideal for space-constrained applications. With an efficient 8051 core, enhanced pulse-width modulation, and precision analog, the EFM8BB1 family is also optimal for embedded applications.
EFM8BB1 applications include the following:
- Motor control
- Consumer electronics
- Sensor controllers
- Medical equipment
- Lighting systems
- I/O port expander
- Pipelined 8-bit C8051 core with 25 MHz maximum operating frequency
- Up to 18 multifunction, 5 V tolerant I/O pins
- One 12-bit Analog to Digital converter (ADC)
- Two low-current analog comparators
- Integrated temperature sensor
- 3-channel enhanced PWM / PCA
- Four 16-bit timers
- UART, SPI and SMBus/I2C
- Priority crossbar for flexible pin mapping
- QFN20 package