miro EdgeCard, miniPCIe LoRaWAN gateway card, ISM 868 MHz, SX1308, internal antenna
Miromico - GWC-EDGE-LR/868-08:36S
The miro EdgeCard mPCIe LoRaWAN®-Gateway Card provides a plug-and-play solution for long-range and low-power wireless communication networks based on the LoRaWAN standard. The mini PCIe form factor card uses an USB 2.0 serial link (CDC) to communicate with a host processor.
The card is based on Semtech’s SX1301 / SX1308 chipset. It enables to build high-performance and certified LoRaWAN gateway solutions.
Moreover, existing edge-level network devices can be upgraded to act as LoRaWAN gateways. Any host system capable of USB CDC is supported.
Each Gateway module offers eight receive channels and a single dedicated transmit channel. This allows for advanced duty cycle operation due to listen before talk and spectrum scanning capabilities.
Together with the optional mPCI-E adapter the gateway card can help developers to speed up LoRaWAN developments.
- LoRaWAN Gateway Chipset
- Supports 8 parallel LoRaWAN receive channels
- Dedicated TX path with improved spectrum mask for higher legal transmitt power
- Highest downlink capacity thanks to hardware support for ETSI LBT / Channel Scaning
- Available for 868/915 (ETSI/FCC)
- Mini PCI-E (USB CDC) form factor
- Integrated or external antenna (U.FL)
- Up to 30 dBm output power
- Cost effective e.g. for massive volume indoor applications
- Outdoor Chipset SX1301 optional
- Integrated heat sink
- LoRaWAN Gateways
- Edge Computing
- Public and private networks
- Telemetry applications
- Wireless IOT
- Smart metering
- Smart Buildings
- Low power RF systems
- Wireless sensing
- Remote data logging
- Industrial and home automation
|Type of Antenna connector