EXFO - EX10
The EX10 provides both wireline and wireless testing capability, providing comprehensive insights that field technicians can use to remedy any situation. Operators can prove they deliver both promised throughput and unparalleled quality of experience at the customer premises.
The EX10 is the first device to include all cutting-edge multigigabit interfaces in a simple yet unique tester that anyone with a smart device can use. It has the capability of turning up 1, 2.5, 5 or even 10 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for validating broadband access.
The EX10 can validate WiFi 5, 6 and cutting-edge WiFi 6E delivery from room to room. The device uses Speedtest by Ookla to determine whether a room can support video streaming of SD, HD, 4K and even upcoming 8K resolution. All rooms can be validated for proper delivery of over-the-top (OTT) video streaming services.
The EX10 can also utilize other troubleshooting techniques such as viewing WiFi channel metrics room by room. It has the capability of retrieving the received signal strength indicator (RSSI) and the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) to enable technicians in properly diagnosing WiFi issues.
The EX10 provides technicians with insight to solve WiFi issues: moving the router, changing channels or using extenders.
- Multigigabit validation including 1, 2.5, 5 and 10 Gigabit interfaces powered by Speedtest® by Ookla®
- Latency, download and upload throughput performance metrics with adjustable pass/fail thresholds based on subscribers’ purchased plans
- Supports GPON, XGS-PON with PON ID, ONU ID, central office transmit optical level (TOL) and optical distribution network (ODN) loss (upcoming release)
- SFP/SFP+ interface for Speedtest over fiber (upcoming release)
- WiFi 6E testing (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz bands) (upcoming release)
- Wireless interface (WiFi) supporting Speedtest and channel map (upcoming release)
- Carrier-grade hardware for repeatable and reliable testing
- Operated via smart device over Bluetooth®
- Automated cloud-upload results via EXFO Exchange (upcoming release)
- Efficient job closeout with best-in-class birth certificate generation (reports in JSON, XML, PDF or CSV formats can be sent by email, SMS or applications directly to subscriber or stored in the cloud for future reference)
- Supports VLAN, Static IP, DHCP (with or without Option 60) and PPPoE
- Broadband validation
- WiFi optimization
- QoE: Validate core services
|Kategorie||ICT - Datacom|